- By using and/or visiting any section of the Wc11live.com that we own (the “Website”), you agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the Rules websitelicable to our virtual Prediction are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not visit our website www.wc11live.com. The Terms shall websitely to all virtual Prediction or gaming via Web/mobile devices.
- Where you play any game, or place a virtual Prediction, using our website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which websitely to the websitelicable products available on the website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the websitelicable section of website.
We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with websitelicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on website www.wc11live.com. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the website wc11live.com after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
Reference to "you", "you’re" or the "customer" is a reference to any person using the website or the services of Wc11live.com and/or any registered customer of Wc11live.com.
VIRTUAL PREDICTION PROCEDURES
Placing Virtual Predictions
Wc11live.com reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any virtual Prediction requested at its sole and absolute discretion.
We only accept virtual Predictions made online. Virtual Predictions are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the details of their virtual Predictions are correct. Once virtual Predictions have been placed and their acceptance confirmed they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. Wc11live.com reserves the right to cancel any virtual Prediction at any time.
Virtual Prediction are processed in the order they are received.
Virtual Prediction are acceptable only before match (time depends on game), we do not accept any prediction during the match.
Virtual Prediction Confirmation
- Virtual Prediction will not be confirmed if there are insufficient virtual funds in your account.
- Should a dispute arise, you and Wc11live.com agree that the Wc11live.com transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
- Wc11live.com does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in a connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
- Wc11live.com does not accept cash out of any virtual coins, if anyone requires to buy or sell virtual coins to hack user coins, we don’t take any responsibilities on that situation of losing coins.
Wc11live.com does not take any responsibility if a user buys virtual coins from offline, or from any personal account.
Wc11live.com have rights to stop someone posts ads in website and use our website to other commercial use.
Wc11live.com have rights to block some ID who use any hack tools on website.
User’s Prediction max amounts is decided by Wc11live.com, Wc11live.com have right to close/open quiz any time.
Wc11live.com has rights to close Prediction order if someone knows the result before the match finished if due to odds mistake under in-play, the Prediction order will be invalid at that time.
Wc11live.com will not take responsibilities as below issues:
a- company website, server, or network stopped
b- market data or server data has been broken
c- someone hack website, sever, network
All Prediction order coins will be released within 72 hours after the match finished.
IN-play match rules:
a-when matching under in-play, all Prediction order will be “order under processing” until we confirm the order.
b-During confirms the time, if the match has some dangerous things to affect odds, for example, wicket, then all processing order at that time will be cancelled. Wc11live.com has rights to cancel some orders.
If original match result is a tie in that situation only the Toss prediction will be valid and all the winner prediction for that match will be cancelled and all the stake for winner prediction will be refunded in account
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of the website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Wc11live.com, its affiliates or other third party licensees.
All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Wc11live.com.
Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing virtual Predictions, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other Website or in any public or
private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and Wc11live.com as the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Wc11live.com also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Wc11live.com has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
Virtual Prediction in Cricket
We accept Virtual Prediction for cricket that is advertised on the Website. All such Virtual Prediction are subject to the rules websitelicable to cricket. In a match Prediction between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match Predictions placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general Prediction rules will websitely to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no prediction was quoted for that eventuality, all Predictions on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all Predictions placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
Rules during a Tie match & Duckworth–Lewis
- In the event of a tie match, no result will be offered for match-winner predictions and player will get back the prediction’s stake refund in their account.
- Toss predictions will be valid for tie match and results released for each complete session
- If the match result comes out by Duckworth Lewis method will be accepted and all prediction results will be released
- The result will not be released for an incomplete match during the event of rain in match and players will get the refund for the incomplete sessions. (Previous completed session results for that match will be treated as valid and result be released as per the sessions outcome)
If any issues , please contact with [email protected]
This website is in no way associated with any IPL, BCCI, ICC or any other Cricket organization its participating teams. Wc11live.com take no responsibility for actions performed by its users outside of the website
The sole purpose of this website is just to provide Cricket related information to the fans.